Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Altec Laguna

  1. #11
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Old Guy:
    Well, the part of my brain that remembered ports works, even if my eyes don't.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know the problem well. If I hadn't seen an original and the factory assembly drawing to jog my memory I would have mistaken that aged acoustic fiberglass as cheap flakeboard blocking the port off too.

    GM

  2. #12
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by ngccglp:
    Thanks GM.

    Is this the Laguna?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're welcome!

    Yes, this is the one I said works out to be slightly larger.

    GM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.